Orange County Linens Equipment Rental Contract Terms and Conditions
1. Deposit: All deposit of 50% of the total price of your order is required to secure the equipment or services agreed upon. This deposit is non- refundable unless the cancellation policy as stated below, are followed.
Equipment shall not be considered reserved until this rental agreement is signed and the deposit received. The remaining balance is DUE 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT, unless other arrangements are made.
2. Cancellation: If a reservation is cancelled less than 10 days prior to the event date, an alternate date may be chosen to fulfill the contract. NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN.
3. Waiting time: If a client requires delivery or pickup of rentals at a specific time, Orange County Linens does everything possible to be on site within 30 minutes of that time. However, if our staff is required to wait beyond the 30 minute grace period due to clients late arrival or event extension, a $40.00 charge per man is applied to the contract for each hour or portion thereof.
4. Extended Rental Rates: Rental rates are calculated based on the original duration and price, there are extra chargers for equipment kept beyond the scheduled times based on pro-rated on the original rental rates and duration. Please contact Orange County Linens if equipment is going to be used for an extended period of time.
5. Fees, Permits and Licenses: The client assumes all cost related to permits and/or licenses required by local or county ordinances. Client is also responsible for union fees, parking fees and (un)loading charges.
6. Site Maps: For events held at parks, beach sites or other difficult to locate sites, the client must provide a detailed map of area along with site directions and a cellphone number of assistance if required. Please provide a detailed site map in order for rental set up to be done correctly and without any hassles.
7. Pipe and Drape Rental: We are not RESPONSIBLE for any damage, injury or death incurred while pipe and drape was in place at your venue, or site. After we are done setting up Pipe and Drape- YOU are responsible for any damage caused- this applies to any guests or workers at location.
For rentals NOT SET UP by Orange County Linens personnel, we are not responsible for any damage caused by client, event or guest. You are fully
responsible for setting up, tearing down and making sure all equipment is brought back or picked up in orderly fashion.
All missing pipe, drape, bases or cross bars are going to be charged at full retail price (depending on amount missing or damaged). A convenience fee of $250.00 will also be applied.
8. Client Appreciation: We value your order and the time you spent with us organizing and making your event a reality. We will provide you with a Gift Card (Minimum of $10) of your choice if you:
Provide us with a rating and review on the following websites:
Thank you! We appreciate your time!
I hereby agree to abide by the terms and conditions as provided.